Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Happy Birthday To Me


well, today is the day that i celebrate my ejection from my mom's womb. my birth. wow, can't believe it's been 37 years ago. good grief! where has all the time gone? i remember being a kid and thinking my aunt and uncle were so old because i knew they were in their 30's.
with the whooosh of years passing me by, i stop today to reflect on all of the good things that have happened in my life. my friends, my family, my dog, my home, my faith, my company, and my espresso machine. WORD! i truly have so many things to be thankful for.
true, i would also love to be back in spokane, wa celebrating this day with my family........it's been about 13 years since i've done that, but i truly wouldn't want to be anywhere else right now....with my loved ones right here in this spot.
ahhhhhhhhhhhh, i've got it good. when you're birthday comes around......take the time to reflect and be thankful for all that you have and don't give any thought to that new number attached to your birthday.......it's just another year of blessings in your belt.
much love!

No comments:

Post a Comment