Sunday, March 06, 2011

Bouncy, Flouncy, Trouncy, Pouncy ... Fun, fun, fun, fun, FUN!

Kyler is growing so quickly. When I returned home from Spain I was lucky enough to witness him roll over for the first time. That was just awesome! He also is really loving his bouncy seat. He gets his legs a hoppin' and laughs about it. I captured this short video .... mostly to embarrass him later when he's older, but to also share with everyone. It's amazing how much watching him grow just warms my heart.

1 comment:

  1. How cute! Take as many of these videos as you can. When we show clips like this to our boys of when they were much younger, they absolutely love it. I hope we can make it out your way to see the little guy sometime before ours are too cool to travel anywhere with Mom and Dad.

    Eric B

    ReplyDelete