Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Lube Sham!

okay, i know enough about cars to maybe be a little dangerous, but i still rely on auto experts for oil changes and other expertise when it comes to my car.

when i do have to have an oil change, 9 times out of 10 i usually take it to my local jiffy lube that is next door to my work. after watching this extremely convincing video, i am now changing my oil change venue. watch this video and i think you'll change your mind as well.......

Lube Sham Video

be good to one another......

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12:08 AM

    Brad,

    I hope you change your mind about Jiffy Lube. I have been working for Jiffy Lube for 20 years and I and others are as ashamed as you are about this video.
    This expose' was concentrated on 5 stores in the LA area. I can guarantee you this does not happen at other Jiffy Lubes at which I and many other owner-operators, managers and employees are associated.
    I encourage you to continue to patronize your local Jiffy Lube as we are trying harder than ever to validate the trust you place in us.

    ReplyDelete